Pediatric Moneyball is a one-day conference for corporate and non-profit leaders, experts, and innovators across key industries.
The purpose of the conference is to foster meaningful dialogue about the economics of investing in our nation's children and the power of
- Technology, including telemedicine, informatics, and mobile devices;
- Consumerism, a growing trend among millennial parents; and
- Population Health, especially in relation to value-based care
to transform the American healthcare system. The information- and inspiration-packed agenda will
- Deliver powerful examples, evidence, and a framework for thinking about investing in children's health;
- Offer inspiring stories of America’s history of innovation alongside current examples of innovation in action; and
- Challenge attendees to help turn today’s opportunities into tomorrow’s reality for all Americans.
Speakers include Dr. David Bailey, President and CEO of Nemours Children's Health System; Walter Isaacson, Author; and General Colin Powell, USA (Ret.).
For media inquiries and additional information, please contact us.